Monday, March 16, 2009

Kate Spade and Juicy Couture

so, let's start! Here's what I got last month and all from Ebay. It sure was quite a hassle just to verify or what they call AUTHENTICATE it. Darn that there are sooo many copies in the market so one really has to put in some effort to score some REAL good buys.

From top left:
Juicy Couture Premier Scottie Tote in Pink. Kate Spade Chattatoonga handbag with a matching coin purse. JC Premier Scottie Tote in Brown (small). KS Dot Noel wristlet, KS Sydney Silver coin purse, KS Knightsbridge zip wallet, KS Ruth/Katy wallet in Pink/Green and Black, KS Chocolate Dot Noel wallet and matching coin purse and lastly my first KS bought early last year. It's nylon in black but got scratched not long after I got it.

I'm not a JC fan actually cos they are usually too loud for me but the Premier tote is a heaven sent for someone who just refuses to get the Neverfull! I'm quite sure it can't hold the weight of a polar bear like said in HerWorld about the Neverfull, but I just checked and I'm pretty certain I won't be shopping for one soon. I got a used JC pink tote in the size of the brown one, it was barely used and in very good condition. Since the brown is alot nicer, have decided to use the pink one for 'rough use' :P

For the numerous KS stuff, I actually bought duplicates like some to give away as presents. So far, I think they are great pressies! :) Quite excited to actually give it to someone who appreciates KS. I stopped using the nylon wallet once I got the Knightsbridge and I was sooo happy to find out that 1. they don't do fakes for this range, it's mostly the nylon KS series which are fakes and 2. I got it more than $200 cheaper than in the shops! YIPEE.. it's my current wallet now and supposed to be the subsitute for my LV Epi zippy. Costs 1/5 less, let's see how long it will last.

I love the KS Dot Noel range, especially chocolate but the wallet is rather large. Will use it as my travelling wallet or when I move back to Europe. The matching coin purse is just great because I tend to collect so many coins that my wallets always get disfigured. Lastly, the Ruth wallets are great when I wanna carry a small bag (like the Chattatoonga) and not lug a zippy long wallet around. I love all of them so far! No intentions of selling them...yet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment