Monday, March 16, 2009

Tod's Pashmy Bauletto Medio

Yes some may say that it is a boringly ugly bag but I wasn't a tad bit surprised that it is one of my most used bags. The size fits well, the pashmy nylon is heavenly to touch and although it doesn't seem to be as robust or stiff as Prada's Tessuto, it has until now, shown no signs of wear and tear. I think it is that very reason that I was willing to part some $$$$ for a nylon bag. The rolled leather handles gave no problems that most other rolled handles do: slipping off when you lug too much around or sometimes even when you don't. With studded feet and very understated gold hardware, I just couldn't resist getting more :P
Here are some other designs, photo taken from Purseblog
Love love love this series, check out Tods.com for the newest range and bubble gum colors too. But, 1 to highlight is the MUMMY bag that everyone is having today. Too bad I've gotten mine already from Skiphop. This would be a fantastic multi-pocket, ultra light, chic bag. Comes with changing mat, removable inside lining (could not stain the satin now could we?) and a golden rattle...wahhhh... I just think it's great cos it's something that you could use even when your kids're out of diapers. Ok, this picture does it no justice, check out the webby please!
So I'll just leave you guessing which one I recently ordered from Saks cos I was procastinating for tooo long and it's now only available there. sigh... .

No comments:

Post a Comment