Thursday, March 19, 2009

Longchamp Le Pliage

Definitely one of the most functional, most reasonably priced and durable bags ever, the Le Pliage is seen on thousands worldwide, can I say millions? Half of Europe owns 1 anyways...
Seen mostly at airports and on travellers, it's also one of the most copied bags. All I know is that every time a new color is released here, it'll be snapped up all too quickly and immediately seen on Orchard Road.

NEED that color despite the higher price? Go to www.bagshop.com.

Above is my own collection and the only reason I'm not getting more is because I'm just waiting until I move back to Europe where I can have them made-to-ordered. Am just brimming with ideas on the colors to match, the MTO ones have the option to match 2 colors and also in differing sizes, finishing and handle lengths. Oh my, what a field day! Check out www.longchamp.com the E-store. I can just see the new color, Peony, dotting our streets in its summer glory. Incidentally, its my favourite flower (yea, among with the rest of the world...).

No comments:

Post a Comment