Monday, March 16, 2009

Tod's Tracolla Took Media

Ok, these are just stock pictures and I would really have to spend some time soon to take photos of my very own beauties. :) The Tod's Tracolla Media I got was from the Paragon shop sometime early last year. I have always been a great fan of Tod's leather and workmanship even though I couldn't see myself toting some of their designs. So far Derek Lam has made the brand alot more modern and I just couldn't take my itchy fingers off this lovely calf leather in a color that is easy to maintain and a style that I have absolutely no qualms with. Hey, it was to be my first so-called 'luxury' bag! I still love it and use it whenever possible. I love the white one too but couldn't bear to part with thousands of dollars and then be a slave to it. Check out Kate's below: Lovely isn't it!! I'll be eyeing this on ebay and seriously wouldn't mind getting a pre-loved (or used) one. I need a white bag anyways and white leather is definitely alot easier to maintain than say, white nylon. Hope 1 will pop up in ebay soon!

1 comment:

  1. Any luck finding one on ebay or anywhere-I would love to own this bag.

    ReplyDelete