Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tod is death in German!

But I still love them anyway, cos some things you just can't run away from :P
My Took Tracolla Media...someday I'll dedicate some time to understand what these names actually mean. The strap can be extended but I've been wearing this just as a sling back so far. I think with the type of thin materialed clothes this weather demands of us, wearing a leather bag this size crossbody will tug on it untidily.
The start of my Tod's and Pashmy affair started also with this bag. Not only did Tod's come up with gorgeous leather bags, their nylon collection is also not to be ignored. They've got some gorgeous colours like dark pink and matte gold but for a first Pashmy buy, I went with the more conservative. Good thing for me because I use this bag so often and the material is still so pristine, so I unshamingly got myself another (could've been another and another and another... thank god these dun cost a dime a dozen!). So here's the newest addition to the Pashmy family...
Gorgeous burgundy satin inner lining, extendable straps and very handy for a mum whose baby is starting to crawl and explore, this crossbody messenger is going to be my new best friend. :D
p.s there's a tan one that's on ebay now... do I need 2 messengers? But maybe a lighter one might really be what my wardrobe needs???

2 comments:

  1. Please put me out of my misery-I have been looking for the took media bag-Do you want to part with it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verymerry are you interested in selling your tods media???

    ReplyDelete