Thursday, March 19, 2009

Le Sportsac Owl collection

The most useful of my Owl collection from le Sportsac is this really small bag that fits my handphone, KS Katy wallet and perhaps a tissue pack. The strap can be opened so that it can be attached to your belt (think it'll look wierd tho...) or maybe an even larger bag. I often take this out and hang it on the stroller. I love the quirky cartoon, bright colors and brown/grey background. The sensible black lining also makes this a handy and practical one.

I remembered my first le Sportsac, it was an all black nylon with outer pockets and with an adjustable strap. Shaped like a hobo and could be used crossbody or just slinged, I carried it everywhere. That's when I knew that nylon bags were great when it came to weight and durability. I don't think I had any idea what le Sportsac as a brand was ... as it was over 20 years ago. I still have many little purses and small accessories from them, all I wish is that they would have more bag designs that I would like. Material design I love, bag design, more choices besides travel bags please?

No comments:

Post a Comment